Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a Finish, a RAK, a PIF.... and Snow??

Here we are in the middle of April and this is what I woke up to this morning......Snow? What happened to Spring?

The last few days have been a bit icky at my house. We have ALL ended up with a nasty stomache virus/flu. The one bright spot to all the ickyness was I recieved a lovely surprise from Carla for my birthday. She sent me 3 Just Nan charts complete with embellishment packs and she even supplied the fabric for 2 of them!! I am just thrilled!! I love Just Nan and am a firm believer that you can never have enough. Thank you so much Carla!

About a week or so ago I was looking through some of my "wip" bags and stumbled across this little teacher piece. I had started it last year thinking I'd give it to my sons teacher, somehow it got put away and never taken out again. The good news is, my youngest son has her this year so I took it back out and finished it up into this little pillow. Not too bad, eh?
Now for the PIF part....the above piece is a Heart in Hand chart called "teachers"....I have an extra star button and the chart is in like new condition. I would like to PIF the chart and button so if you're interested in recieving this chart please leave a message here with your email address so I can let you know if you win. If you mention this PIF on your blog I'll put your name in twice for the drawing, just let me know you mentioned it. I'll have one of my sons draw a name on Sunday (4-25-10) and I'll announce the winner here (and email you of course)
Until next time, keep those needles smokin'! Hugs to all!


6 comments:

  1. I feel icky today myself.

    Love your gifts. They are gorgeous.

    Have a wonderful day. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff you got. Love the teachers gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you working on the teachers gift last year! I've been looking around for something for Corys teacher. I'd like to find something for the male aide too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer on the SNOW!!!!
    Great stash of Goodies, and you're right about never having enough!
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary....sorry to hear you have snow AND you're not feeling well. Get better girl! and LOVE the pillow! It's an awesome gift:)

    ReplyDelete