Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011....Hello Crazy January!

Whew, what a year of ups and downs 2011 has been! I am so ready for a new year! I joined the Crazy January Challenge for 2012....we get to start a new project for each day in January. So in a mad dash to at least finish one or two old UFO's I got out moms moose and decided I'd try to finish it in time to give for Christmas.

I did make that goal!! Yay me! And here's mom with the finished and framed moose on Christmas Eve.......
Since I did so well with finishing moms moose I thought a new goal should be set. So the next old UFO in my bag was Alla Turca. I was hoping to have it finished by midnight today. Well, I did it....and I have a little over 4 hours to spare!!
I am so proud of sticking with my goals on these two projects. I've been really bad with keeping up this year and have slacked off alot in my crafting. For 2012 my goal is to enjoy doing more of the crafts I love and to keep up a bit better.

I hope 2012 brings everyone better and brighter things, good health and happiness. Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

  1. way to go congratulations on making your goal, I think it is important to try to achieve your goals as much as possible. nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the finishes Mary. That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete