Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family Fun & Tote exchange!

My daughter left last week to go see her fiance in Texas. He was graduating from boot camp. Instead of getting a ticket to the airport here, she got one for $400 less and went to Portland so we had to go pick her up this past weekend. Since hubby's mom and sisters live there we decided to make a mini-vacation out of it and go visit the family. We haven't seen them for about 4 years. We all had a ball!! Here's a pic of my youngest, Brady (the shirtless redhead) with his cousin Austin. They were filling the bucket with water and filling water guns...this turned into a BIG water fight between all the kids and all the adults. The kids won! LOL

Here's another of Brady and Austin....they were having so much fun. They stayed up playing until about 12:30 that night! Neither of them were having anything to do with "bedtime".


Here's my middle one, Bodie. He played pool for about 5 hours straight! We could not get him away from that pool table! When it was time to eat he kept doing the whole..."just one more game" thing. He kept telling his aunt Jen that he wished he had a pool table and she told him he could have it so.....you guessed it, it ended up coming home with us strapped to the top of my car! LOL


Here's another pic of Bodie with his Aunt Jen. He was showing her how great his guitar playing skills are. He was definately in his element here.....

We had a great time visiting everyone! I can't wait to visit again...now that the kids are older and actually play together the adults can have uniterrupted grown up time. It was nice to be able to have a conversation with someone without hearing, "mom, I'm bored!"



I recieved my tote exchange from Meadow yesterday! Thank You Meadow! This was a wonderful surprise after our weekend away. She sent so much stuff! I was definately spoiled rotten! You can't see the actual tote in the pics, but it is cute. It's kind of a distressed denim and it says Rock & Roll on it....it's so me! LOL
I couldn't fit it all in one pic, so here's the other half....

Anyway, it's been a great few days in my world. We had some fun family time and I got a great surprise in the mail. Doesn't get any better than that!
This week I'll be working on another RR and mailing out packages for exchanges and birthday clubs. Gonna try to get my sewing machine out sometime and work on my grocery bag holder. It's all cut out and ready to sew together, I just haven't had time to actually work on it. I so wish I had a craft room! Hope everyone else is having a great week! Hugs to all!
Fraz





6 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun and what great stash. I love weeks like that. Let's hope for many more.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great trip! I love your tote exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and great stash. Glad to hear you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great trip and it looks like she gave you the store lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some great family time! and Bodie getting a pool table and you getting that awesome exchange package! WOW!! It's like Christmas in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fab time with your family - it's so good to catch up and nice when the kids are older - you actually get to relax for a bit! What a great exchange you received - that should keep you amused for a while

    ReplyDelete