Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 of Crazy January Challenge

Since today is the first day of January 2012 it was time to start my Crazy January Challenge. The challenge is that we start a new project every day from January 1st - 15th. This is the project I chose to start today........
And here is my progress...... not a lot yet, but it's a start.
I had a big list that I've changed numerous times and even went so far as to pick which day I'd be starting which project. At this point I have over 30 projects fully kitted up and ready to go. I've tossed my list out the window and said the heck with it! I am now picking whatever project calls to me each day when I go to start a new one. I'm not going to worry about how big each project is or how long it'll take to finish it....I'm just going to choose according to my mood at that moment. How's that for crazy?? :)

Until next time....Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

  1. I have this project started and in my Wipocalyse. Good start ..I already posted a pic, but i picked my day one start back up as my class didn't take long to make, type up and get loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good-ish amount of progress for day 1. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new start. And I like your way of thinking. Looking forward to see what you'll start next day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I did that sampler, I would have to change the number to say--5 out of 5 ---in my head!!!!
    Got my first one started too--
    see ya tomorrow maybe--
    Hugs di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful start! :D
    And don't worry, you'll find out by the end of Jan :D Then you'll know what you've started :D

    Happy Stitching!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds awesome to me! Being so OCD, I NEED to have a detailed plan or I won't be able to move forward! LOL! I love your start! All 5 of the voices in my head say eat chocolate!

    Chele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start! Looking forward to seeing what you chose for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahoo I'm glad that SOME OF US ARE ON THE BALL already.nice start

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great chart to start the New Year off right! I am a new follower of your blog and a member of the UCJC too! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that is a great way to do the challenge. I'm doing it that way as well. I love that chart I have it in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo I like that idea. Picking as you go. I like the saying too.

    ReplyDelete