Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 of Crazy January

Day 4 of the Crazy January Challenge brought me my first finish of the year! Since day two's project was so large I had started another project also and figured it could count as my day 3 start. I worked on it yesterday for day 3 and got so close to finishing it I thought I'd work on it today before I started my day 4 project. I was able to finish it!!! Yay! I already know exactly how I'm going to "finish" finish it.
For today's start I chose another My Big Toe pattern: Stitching is Cheaper than Therapy. I'm using the called for Weeks Dye Works threads and a 28 count white fabric.
Here is my progress for now. It's not much but it's a start. This one should stitch up fairly quickly too so I definately see this finished sometime this year.
I am starting to feel overwhelmed with all these new starts. I have so many UFO's that I should be working on and I keep starting more and more. I think I really am crazy! I'm going to keep going though....it's just too much fun to stop. The hardest part is deciding what I want to start each day...who knew there were so many options? I had originally thought I'd keep it to small or medium projects but now I'm thinking about adding in a couple of larger projects, we'll see just how crazy I get as time goes on. :)

Until next time....Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish. I'm having a hard enough time getting my fabric and floss ready for these 5 SALs I'm starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your starts. Congrats on the finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish and lovlely new start :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first finish of the year :D and I must say I just love your new start :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn it you have a finish before I did , well congratulations and keep up with CSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OO yay for finishing :) And that new chart looks really good and it is true also, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats on your first finish this year!

    I also decided to have just small projects and maybe one bigger one. Well.. I did change my mind, I added a design from Mirabilia and I am actually planning to have another Mirabilia on my list! haha

    Happy stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the finish. It is lovely. So early in the year too.
    I was just trying to decide what to start this year. That is the hardest part. I'm thinking something easy to count so I can maybe get rid of these $&@@ frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first finish of the year! It is very beautiful. I might have to do that one. Willing to pass it on? You are making great starts. Just go with the ones that moods you. It is more fun that way. In a way, I cant wait to go home to start my challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job to have a finish this early in the year Mary. I'm so JEALOUS!!!! (I have an ornie that's been in progress since November, and I don't have a finish yet, lol.) Keep up the good work. And I love you, even though you are crazy!!

    ReplyDelete